Real Estate Attorneys New Jersey - Residential and Commercial
Experienced counsel in connection with the sale, short sale, lease, purchase, or refinance of residential and commercial property for:
- First time or repeat home buyers.
- Building associations.
- Real estate associations.
- Lenders (including banks, mortgage companies, credit unions, savings and loan associations, and mortgage brokers).
- Businesses and individuals.
We understand that the process of selling or purchasing real estate in New Jersey can be complex, and that the legal pathway from initiating a transaction to closing can be filled with opportunities to encounter a problem.
As qualified New Jersey real estate attorneys, we bring our knowledge and service to each and every real estate client we have, whether commercial or residential.
RESIDENTIAL real estate services:
- Purchases, sales, refinancing and leasing of residential properties, including one family, two family and other multifamily dwellings, condominiums.
- We will be involved with you "from soup to nuts" including contract negotiation and review, title search, title examination, ordering and review of surveys, preparation of the final HUD-1 RESPA settlement statement, review of loan documents, preparation for and attendance at closing.
- After closing, we will provide you with copies of your closing documents, your final recorded deed, title insurance policy and we will be there for you to answer any follow up questions.
COMMERCIAL real estate services:
- We will be participate in all phases of the transaction, as needed, including your letter of intent, contract negotiation and review, title search, title examination, ordering and review of surveys, Phase I environmental report, preparation of the closing figures and settlement statement, review of loan documents, preparation for and attendance at closing.
- Review of New Jersey Zoning law, New Jersey Municipal Land Use Law, New Jersey Construction law, New Jersey Environmental law..
- Lease negotiations.
- Loan closings with commercial lenders, including the SBA (Small Business Administration).
Land Use Services:
We can assist you in your application to the local Zoning Board, Planning Board, and Board of Adjustment for permits, variances, lot line adjustments, etc.
We are qualified title review and closing attorneys for several lenders. We welcome inquiries from banks, credit unions, mortgage brokers and other commercial and residential lending institutions.
Should you require legal services related to business or residential real estate law, please contact our office at 973.575.2755 or fill out our online contact form and one of our attorneys will speak with you.
Our law offices are centrally located near most major highways in New Jersey for easy access from counties including Essex, Morris, Passaic, Bergen and Sussex.